To set up it’s $35 per booth and you need to be signed up by 4pm the Friday before. Shoppers pay no entry fee and it’s open to the public on the courthouse square. Sign up says $35 tickets….tickets are just another word for booth spaces.
Do You Have Junk To Sell?
- Vendor check-in 7:30A – 8:30A on the Southeast corner of the town square (Franklin St. & S. College). Your booth will be pre-assigned and we’ll give you the booth numbers at check-in.
- No set-up, prior to check-in! (check-in is 7:30A)
- No late arrivals – if not checked in before start time (8:30A), space can be forfeited
- Cars/Trucks/trailers must be unloaded and moved prior to set-up
- Event takes place Rain or Shine
- Bring your own tent, tables, and chairs (if needed)
- “Booths” are approx 10 x 10′ or space equivalent to a parking space.
- Event ends at 5:00PM
- All vehicles and merchandise must be removed from the event area no later than 2:00P
- No Refunds
- N) business promotions, strickly resale.
- This is a neutral community event. No promotion of political, secterian, or religious nature.
- No Gun or weapon sales or promotion.
- Again, although this is Junk in the TRUNK, we ask that you remove your vehicles as soon as you unload as to not block the flow of booths and shoppers.
- To have fun!!!
- THIS IS STRICKLY A RESALE AND ANTIQUE MARKET!
- LASTLY – THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE IS TO SELL STUFF AND HAVE FUN!!!
JUNK IN THE TRUNK in Downtown Waxahachie Sept. 18th
September 17, 2021